Are you feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of tackling your organization’s records management challenges? Not sure where to begin? Effectively managing rapidly growing amounts of information requires structured, well thought out strategies. This is particularly true given the rapidly evolving technological landscape that affects how we all create, store, access, and share information. Implementing an appropriate records management strategy is critical to your organization’s bottom line. Gain the fundamental records management knowledge that you need to meet your organization’s RM issues head-on!
This workshop will:
- Introduce the benefits of good records management
- Introduce the concept of information as “records” vs “non-records”
- Provide you with knowledge regarding industry standards, relevant federal and provincial legislation, and reliable records management resources
- Introduce the key components of a strong records management program
- Provide you with tips and techniques regarding program evaluation, file inventory, and classification system and retention schedule drafting
- Provide you with tips and techniques regarding change management and program implementation
We encourage all participants to bring laptops and/or mobile devices for interaction and note-taking purposes. Workshop registration includes a continental breakfast.
Please note that group rates are available. Contact us at 1-877-720-8320 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.